An exciting series of 8 cook-off’s between the upcoming restaurants at
Trinity Groves in a bracket style format will start Wednesday July 10th.
Two restaurants will face off
in this fork battle and present some exciting new dishes. The audience will taste, the dishes,
and choose the winner.
The winners will advance to the next round. The restaurant that makes it to the finals
will battle renowned Chef Sharon Van Meter, and owner of 3015 at Trinity Groves. It will be the most exciting,
food battle event, to hit West Dallas Texas.
Each Fork Battle is $75 per person.This includes, two appetizers, cocktails, two salads, two entrees, and two
deserts(One from each competitor).You can purchase tickets online up to an hour before the battle. You can purchase tickets for all
8 battles for $500. Tickets will not be available at the door. The last day to purchase the package for 8 events is July 10th.
A Preview of the exciting dishes that are going head to head on Wednesday.
Starting Lineup Souk’s Kitchen with these Dangerous Mouth Watering Dishes
-Spinach & Goat Cheese Cigar
-Served with Harissa Aioli
-Figs & Pickled Lebna Salad
Watercrest, Almonds with Date Vinaigrette
-Slow Cooked Lamb Shank with Moroccan Ras El Hanout Spices Served with Apricot & Pinenut Couscous
-Pistachio Bil Jibna Torte
VS CASA RUBIA’s Amazing Delectable Creations:
Tassione’s Field Greens, Marcona Almonds, Manchego, Roasted Grapes, Vinagre De Jerez
Mussel Escabeche, Garlic Chips, Seville Orange
Rabo De Toro, Piquillo Pepper Emulsion
Dulcey Crema Catalana
Purchase Tickets Fork Fight Battle Trinity Groves
Get Ready to Rumble Starting Wednesday July 10th!
- Round 1 Wednesday July 10th Casa Rubia vs. Souk Dallas
- Round 2 Thursday July 18th Kitchen LTO VS Chino Chinatown
- Round 3 Thursday July 25th Amber Jax VS Saint Rocco‘s
- Round 4 Thursday August 1st LUCK VS Resto Gastro Bistro
- Round 5 Thursday August 8th With Winners from Round 1 and Round 2
- Round 6 Thursday August 15th Winners from Round 3 and Round 4
- Round 7 Thursday August 22nd Winners from Round 5 and Round 6
- Round 8 Thursday August 29th Final Round with Chef Sharon Van Meter VS winner from Round 7
*Note Cocktails are served at 7:00 pm and Dinner will begin at 7:45 pm.
Located: 3015 Trinity Groves,
3015 Gulden Lane Dallas Texas 75212
Google Maps Directions
Follow the Exciting Dish by Dish Battle On Trinity Groves Facebook
Grab a fork and enjoy the battle!
Liked today’s post? Don’t miss tomorrow…..